How To Attach Files From Cloud Storage in Hotmail?
If you want to attach files directly from OneDrive, Google Drive or any other Cloud Storage in Hotmail, know that it’s relatively easy and can be done without any trouble. Besides sharing files, photos and folder you can also embed pictures and calendar events and even the entire email conversation to another email. In order to do so, simply follow the steps given below:
How To Share Files From OneDrive?
- First of all, locate cloud locations at the foot of a message or calendar event. You are likely to find it under the clip icon and then click on it.
- Navigate and select the file you want to share and then click on Next.
- Now click on “Share as a OneDrive link” and then choose whether you want the recipient to be able to edit your file or not. To do so click first click on the down arrow icon beside your attached file and then select Change Permissions.
- Now you will observe two different options i.e. Anyone Can Edit and Anyone Can View, select as preferred.
- That’s all; you have attached the file from your OneDrive to your email and now can send the email to the recipient.
How To Share Files From Another Cloud Storage?
- To share files from any other cloud storage account, first of all, click on clip icon right at the bottom of the email body and then select Cloud locations.
- Now select the storage account from which you want to add or share the file. In order to add a new storage account, click on Add an account and select the file you want to add.
- Double-click on the folders to open them and after choosing the file or folder you want to share click on Next.
- At last choose Share as a link and it’s all done.
You can also add or attach an entire email to another email in Hotmail. To do so first of all, open the email in a new window by clicking on the arrow-box icon at the top right corner of the page. Organize the window in a way you can see both the email list and your new message and then select and drag the email you want to attach from the list to your new message. In case you need any sort of help regarding Hotmail, contact Hotmail Customer Service Australia for immediate and reliable assistance.