How To Organize Your Inbox In Hotmail?
You must have seen those tabs on the top of your inbox named Sweep, Archive and Move to, while most people know how to use it, some of them don’t. Don’t worry if you are one of the unknown kinds because after going through this blog you will be able to use it to organize your inbox. Alternatively, you can also create inbox rules to manage your emails like to automatically move messages to other folders and can also delete them anytime.
- Sweep features help you quickly delete unnecessary emails from your inbox. Using this feature you can select to keep only the newest emails and can keep only ten days older emails.
- To sweep an email first select the message from your inbox and simply click on Sweep.
- Note that you cannot sweep messages from folders such as Junk Email, Drafts, Sent Items and Deleted Items.
- Archive folder separates your messages which you don’t want to show up in your inbox. To add an email in Archive you will have to select the message first and then click on Archive.
- To check you Archived messages go to Archive under Folders in Menu.
- You can also restore the archived messages by moving it to your selected folder or inbox.
- Move to simply let you move emails in other folders. It lets you move all emails from a specific sender to your selected folder.
- To do so first select an email or emails which you want to move, and then click on Move to.
- Click on Move all email from a specific sender and then click on Move to (selected folder).
- At last click OK and then select Move all.
Need help with your Hotmail Account? Take help from our Hotmail Contact Number Australia certified experts. Don’t wait anymore wasting your time and let us help you with your account.