How To Report Abuse, Phishing Or Spoofing Scam With Hotmail?
Do you think you’ve been spoofed or scammed by someone and want to report? Don’t wait anymore and just go through this blog to get it done in no time. Phishing scams and online abuse should not be ignored as it can be really harmful to you in the future. Such phishing or spoofing scams end up stealing your personal information or money and should be taken seriously. To report abuse or such phishing attempts, follow the steps given below:
- In order to report offensive content, harassment or any other illegal activities, first right-click on that message from the list and then click on Report abuse.
- Choose the type of abuse or just select Other.
- Write down about your issue in detail ignoring any personal or sensitive information and then tick the box next to Provide contact email for follow up the field.
- At last click on Report to finish the task or click Discard to cancel.
- Note that once you’ll report abuse your email address and the content of the email you reported as abuse will be sent to Microsoft.
- Now in order to report phishing or spoofing, select the messages from the list you want to report.
- After that click on Junk above the reading pane and then select Phishing.
- At last select Report to finish the task. Note that if you’ll mark an email as phishing, it will only report the sender not block. Though you can block the sender separately to not receive any emails from it.
- Once you’ll report an email in phishing it will get moved to your deleted items. Moreover, you can even report an email as phishing by forwarding the email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still not able to do it or need help? Contact Hotmail Customer Support Number for the finest assistance and secure yourself from such attacks. We deliver support for all sorts of issues regarding Hotmail account including hacked or blocked account, recovering forgotten password and other such issues. If your issues happen to be any one of them then you can relax and reach us to get it fixed right away.