How To Send Email From A Different Address In Hotmail?
In case you are using multiple accounts on your Outlook and want to forward an email from another email account, you can send email from that address easily. For example, if you want to reply to someone using your another email address such as from Hotmail address but want to keep receiving emails on your Outlook address or in case you have connected another email account to your Hotmail account and want to forward your message from it, then use the steps given below:
- To do so first of all, select the three-star icon from the compose window and then select Show Form to see the From line.
- Now click on From and then select the email address from which you want to send the message.
- Now you can simply compose the message body and send it to the recipient without any trouble.
- In case you want to change your default from address permanently then select Settings from the top of the page.
- Click on View all Outlook settings and then select Mail below the Options pane.
- Select sync email option and then select your email address from the drop-down list below Set default From address.
- At last click on Save to apply the settings.
We hope you’ve successfully changed your default From address and now able to sent email from that address easily. Although if you find the above steps difficult or need help regarding it then you can leave your worries on us. We are available all day long and would be glad to assist you. Besides we provide certified technicians to solve all issues regarding Hotmail or Outlook in a couple of minutes saving your precious time. Don’t wait anymore digging deeper and directly Contact Hotmail Technical Support for the finest assistance possible.